Wednesday, February 13, 2019

2019 GOALS

I have been mulling over the idea of New Year’s resolution and decided my resolution falls under the same line as my goals. So, for the New Year I hope to continue to market my book, Benjy and the Belsnickel and finish writing the second book on Benjy. The past year has been a great one. I got to experience the whole process of publishing a book from the very first email I received in which I was offered a contract to the day I actually signed it and made it a reality. I have a wonderful editor who allowed me to have input on everything along the way, most especially the cover and drawings. I seen my dream turn into a wonderful reality when the first shipment of books arrived on my doorstep. Can 2019 be any better than that. I don’t know but I sure am looking forward to seeing what the year has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Benjy and the County Fair II

I am so happy and proud to announce that I have been offered a contract for my second Benjy book, Benjy and the County Fair. While it is a s...